Infomatix Telegram Sticker Contest
Design Infomatix-themed stickers for Telegram. 370 USDT up for grabs!
Hello Infomatix followers!
Infomatix has put together a competition to benefit its loyal community. The Infomatix Telegram Sticker Contest offers a platform for the crypto community to showcase their creativity by designing attractive and engaging sticker packs for Telegram and win exciting prizes in return.
The Infomatix Telegram Sticker Contest is open for submissions from 6th October till 15th October 2021, 11.59 PM UTC. To participate in the contest, participants will have to follow a few simple rules and stand a chance to win a portion of the 370 USDT prize pool.
How to participate?
In order to take part in the contest, you must follow the below rules.
- Infomatix should be the base theme for the sticker pack and each pack must have at least 10 stickers. If it is animated, 5 stickers per pack are sufficient.
- Post an image of the entire sticker pack to Twitter, mention @Infomatix_io, tag 3 friends along with the following hashtags: #Infomatix #StickerContest #InfomatixStickerContest $INFO.
- Submit your work through this form: https://forms.gle/zrXan1GhKGkppJb77
- One user can submit multiple entries but can win only once.
- Infomatix Materials to use: https://bit.ly/3D1GXMK
Winners will be announced within one week after the contest end. Rewards will be distributed on or before 31st October 2021.
Total prize pool: 370$ USDT
- First place: 150$ USDT
- Second place: 100$ USDT
- Third place: 50$ USDT
- Fourth to Tenth place: 10$ USDT each
Admins will select the top 10 entries.
You can use these guides to learn how to create Telegram stickers.
Infomatix allows experts to monetize their unique expertise and reduces communication bottlenecks by combining demand for price data with the supply of expert knowledge. With Infomatix, anybody looking to trade non-public assets may connect with a wide variety of experts to get pricing and background information.