Step by Step Guide to Set Up the Infoverse
This article will explain all the steps you need to follow to set up NeosVR and start using the Infoverse.
How to download and set up NeosVR?
1. Download the Steam Desktop App and create a profile or sign in.
2. After you are logged in, visit the Steam store and search for ‘NeosVR’.
3. Click on install and wait for the application to download onto your PC.
4. Once the download is complete, Launch NeosVR and Click “Let’s Start!” on the welcome page.
5. Now, you will have to create a new user profile if it is your first time using Neos VR or sign in with an existing one.
6. Once you are logged in, you will be asked to complete the basic tutorial. Choose the top option and proceed.
7. Quickly complete the basic tutorial by clicking ‘next’ after each lesson.
8. After completing the tutorial — Open This Link.
9. You will now be teleported to the Infomatix Infoverse, which you can explore!
How to set an avatar?
- To visit the Avatar library, Click on This Link after finishing your Basic tutorial.
- Wait for your new world to load and then walk to the back of the middle room called ‘Avatars’.
- Browse the various avatar skins to find the one that best suits you.
- Once you are happy, stand in front of the avatar you want and click on the ‘Equip Avatar’ button next to it.
- Now follow the screenshot below to help you save the avatar for future metaverse explorations.
How to take a screenshot?
- Press F5 to view your character in 3rd person.
- Let your character stand still and use your mouse to rotate the camera angle around your avatar.
- Once you are ready, press F12 to take a screenshot.
- You can access all your Neos VR screenshots in your steam application library. Go to steam > Neos VR